This serious game is an integral part of a project that intends to contribute to the improvement of the global competitiveness of business associations and their associated companies, through the analysis, planning and execution of promotional actions. These actions aim to promote and divulge the image of the Northern Alentejo, Ribatejo and the companies located in that region, facilitate the processes of internationalization and the access to external markets, as well as value the endogenous resources of the regions.
The project also hopes to contribute to increase the capacity to attract visitors, tourists, entrepreneurs and companies. This project assumes itself as a lever to the development of territories, in an integrated perspective, using innovative territorial marketing approaches and tools.
Main results and expected impacts:
• Identification and exposure of good territorial marketing practices;
• Creation of a good and innovative territorial marketing practices guide;
• Creation of a computer application – serious game – to, in a playful and interactive manner, promote the territory, uniting the touristic promotion to the companies promotion, as well as its products and services, especially the ones that present the highest identity value on this territory;
• Promotion of the associations as a meeting center and privileged articulation between the entities that aim at the economic and business development;
• Exposure of the region’s potential in order to attract investments.
These impacts should occur at the association’s involvement level and the support to their associates. The development of the Northern Alentejo and Ribatejo through a bigger visibility and interactivity of its main business, cultural, historical and scenic features.